• Food Services Department

    Dear Highland Schools Parents,

    You can now pay for lunches online!  If you have set up your child's Infinite Campus log in, you can put money on your child's lunch account through the Parent Portal.  Contact your school secretary to obtain a log in.

    Middle school and High school have the option of getting a sandwich made to order from our sandwich bar or a delicious salad made fresh daily!

    Meal Prices are:

    Breakfast- $1.50 Elementary, $1.60 MS/HS

    Lunch- $2.60 Elementary, $2.80 MS, $2.95 HS

    Adult Breakfast $2.25

    Adult lunch $3.70


    Things have been pretty rough in schools lately.  Let's be honest, it can't be easy to be a kid anymore.  What can we do to make a student have a better day?  Lunch time is one of the few times a kid can be a kid throughout the day anymore.  Every day I ask my kids "What was the best part of your day?"  The answer is always lunch.  Sometimes it is about what they ate, sometimes it is because somebody made somebody laugh so hard they spit their food out!  So let's keep making lunch time a fun, safe place where kids can relax a few minutes, laugh with their friends and have good food to eat!  (good words spoken by Acosta food service, Julie Bujan)



    Laura Martin-Baxley
    Food Services Director
    (970) 301-3646


Application for Free & Reduced School Meals